<3

6.14.2011

update!

a qucik update since its been a long time since i logged on, my daughter is currently yelling at me right now lol
i get to pick up to my diploma this week
going to forks this weekend
photojournalism is what i have decided to do :)
i cant want to go on my vacation especcially excited about LA
a tattoo is in my near fututre
i miss my best friend JB very much esepcially today
im more than ready to finally buy a house
i have a wisdom tooth coming in
its finally sunny
forever young is my new fav song
i can update my blog for my cell yet i dont know how ha
i went off my anxiety meds with im strongly regretting now in a way but do to my past i hate taking pills
im more than done with 97% of the people in this town and all these fake ass "friends"
we bought this cool old bible and i LOVE it
and thats about it

1 comment: